For many people a conservatory is just a store room or maybe somewhere to dry the washing, and of course man’s best friend likes to call it their own private room. It shouldn’t and doesn’t have to be like this. Now, thanks to us it doesn’t have to be.
Simply put, for 8 months of the year a conservatory is just not a usable room. Far too hot in the summer and way too cold in the winter.
The main problem is the roof; York Conservatory Roofs can fix that problem giving you a conservatory that you can enjoy all year round with our insulated roofing system.
Why you should choose a
York Conservatory Roof Solution
Key Features of a York Conservatory Roof Solution
- Maintains a comfortable ambient temperature
- Kingspan composite insulation panels
- High acoustic performance
- Can be fitted to any conservatory roof
- ECO lightweight tiles in a choice of 5 colours
- Plaster finish with light fittings of your choice
- Manufactured in the UK
- 25 Year transferable guarantee
How this benefits you
- Your room can be used 365 days a year
- Reduction in home energy bills
- Quiet outside noise virtually eliminated, even in heavy rain
- Fast installation resulting in minimal disruption
- Can be customised to compliment your existing property
- Peace of mind guarantee
- Increased resale value
Lightweight roofing tiles
Eco Friendly Construction
We not only use recycled materials in our manufacturing process but our tiles can also be recycled at the end of their life.
Made in the UK
All lightweight roof tiles are produced in Gloucestershire, UK
Quick and easy installation
Tiles are lightweight at only 6kg per square metre. They are also easy to work with, allowing faster installation
25 Year Guarantee
25 Year transferable guarantee for peace of mind
“I needed my ridge tiles repointing after noticing bits of cement on the drive after calling york home improvements mark came round the same day explaned to me that repointing is not the best thing to do and that the long term solution is to take the tiles off and rebed them and that he would also clear out all my guttering as part of the service.
well done mark!”
Mrs A Smith. Nether Poppleton, Ork